Enterprise Account Executive - Amsterdam
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam San Mateo/San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @Bynder.
Bynder is seeking a high-energy Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of closing deals and exceeding quota at a high growth cloud organization. Our DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution has been implemented by some of the world’s leading organizations and we are currently growing our sales team to keep up our rapid growth.
- Building a pipeline by actively prospecting and engaging with leads throughout the sales cycle
- Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Thorough knowledge of our products and solutions
- Articulating business value, ROI, and technical benefits of Bynder’s solution
- Managing pipeline, leads, forecasting and all other sales activity via Salesforce.com
- Prospecting pricing and package information to all key stakeholders
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Ability to accurately forecast committed business and upside opportunity
- 5+ years closing experience as a top sales performer
- Experience selling Enterprise cloud software
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree required
- Experience selling at C suite level
- Driven, self-starter type with strong leadership and hunting skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Experience with Saleforce.com
- Experience with Challenger Sales model, Spin selling, and or MEDDIC a plus
- Experience selling in B2B, SaaS/Cloud, DAM, or CMS
- Thrives in start-up and collaborative environment
What we offer:
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
And lets not forget that you will be working from the Bynder HQ in one of Europe's leading tech Hubs; the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Our Amsterdam office is right in the heart of the city and overlooks Vondelpark and is just around the corner of the famous Leidseplein.
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.