Business Analyst - Salesforce - Amsterdam
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam San Mateo/San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @Bynder.
The Business Analyst - Salesforce acts as an internal functional/technical consultant to enhance the end-to-end business process including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance, by designing and implementing business applications. This position is especially focused on Salesforce as well as integrations with connected systems such as BI and ERP.
The person works closely with business stakeholders in the organisation in order to identify business requirements, validate solution design, and facilitate implementation to ensure business efficiency and user adoption.
The opportunity is not limited to Salesforce. The person will also have a holistic view on how the Salesforce process/data is integrated and utilised in other systems.
What will you do?
- Manage technical configuration on Salesforce.
- Identify business requirements, design technical solutions, and develop them in Salesforce.
- Enhance integration with other systems as well as managing existing integration with Salesforce.
- Learn other systems managed by the team including BI tool (SiSense) and ERP (NetSuite) and take technical admin role of them.
- Work closely with business/technical stakeholders to achieve the objectives above.
What should you have?
- 1-3 years of experience in Salesforce as Business Analyst, with strong hands-on experience on Salesforce configuration including Flows, Processes Builders, Lightning Experience, Custom Objects, Reports and Dashboards, etc
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Business IT Management, or relevant fields.
- Strong hands-on experiences on Salesforce configuration including Flows, Processes, Lightning Experience, Custom Objects, Reports and Dashboards, etc.
- Excellent analytical skill to translate business requirements into technical solution design.
- Experience of working closely with business stakeholders to manage change requests and their progress.
- Experience of integration middleware, BI tool, or ERP is a plus.
- Experience of agile way of working (Scrum).
- Fluent in English.
Who are you?
- You are available for a full-time employment.
- You are eager to learn complex business processes of SaaS business and keep updated with latest technical trends.
- You have good knowledge and practical experience of working with different groups.
- You are proactive and able to drive your work in the hybrid (office/remote) work environment.
- You are highly detail oriented and love to proactively identify errors to ensure correct and accurate information.
- [Preferred] You live in or close to Amsterdam or are ready to relocate.
What we offer:
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
And let's not forget that you will be working from the Bynder HQ in one of Europe's leading tech Hubs; the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Our Amsterdam office is right in the heart of the city and overlooks Vondelpark and is just around the corner of the famous Leidseplein.
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.