Senior Frontend Engineer - Rotterdam
Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
Bynder is becoming one of the fastest growing scale-ups in The Netherlands and have big plans and ambitions. This is why we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who would like to grow with us!
We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large growing part of the marketing technology industry. Our SAAS platform is seen as one of the best in the industry.
Bynder helps visionary brands accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals, by streamlining the creation, distribution and management of digital assets.
We are dynamic and rapidly growing. We value collaboration and diverse perspectives. Our team believes that work-life balance is a critical element for any work environment, and we value learning.
Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Boston, San Mateo, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
What you will do:
We attribute a big part of our success to the talented and hardworking engineers we have in our tech teams. In order to execute our vision, we need to grow our team of engineers. The teams are agile and we welcome thinkers and doers alike.
We value developers/engineers who:
- Enjoy working on the front end and shaping the future of its architecture
- Launch new products and features into production
- Can work autonomously and aren’t afraid to try new technologies
- Doesn't back down from the challenges of scale
- Works closely with designers, product managers, and other engineers, to implement new features
- Care just as much about the product itself as the technology that powers it, and is capable of both structuring and writing clean, maintainable, quality code
- Inspire other developers and team members with creativity and knowledge sharing
- Have a bias for action
- Design and build robust, high performant and scalable applications from the ground up
- Being an internal consultant - You are willing and able to step away from the keyboard and talk to stakeholders to discern what the business needs are
- Work with other teams to troubleshoot/determine resolution for complex issues across team domains
We leverage the latest technologies including but not limited to:
- Micro-frontends/React portals
- Design System
- AWS Cloud
That delivers robust front end services and uses modern techniques like continuous integration and delivery, automated testing and DevOps.
What you will bring:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science (or a related field) or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of several modern web frameworks (we are big fans of React)
- You have passion for great architecture and systems design
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering experience in a production environment
- Strong drive for high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices and you actively coach other team members on these area,
- Sense of ownership of projects and clear communication of problems to be solved
- At least 6 years of experience building web applications
- Resident in European Union and fluent in English
- Location: Rotterdam or Amsterdam
We are open to reviewing strong candidates who do not meet all these preferred qualifications/skills but demonstrate potential to learn them on the job.
What we offer:
- An exciting position in an international agile organization and expansive entrepreneurial freedom with strong growth potential
- Company laptop (Apple gear)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive remuneration
- Lots of opportunities to learn and develop your skills i.e. LinkedIn Learning, Courses etc...
- Regular massages (when in Office)
- Free in-office lunch and drinks (when in Office)
- Stipend for home office use (during COVID)