Customer Onboarding Manager - San Carlos
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam San Mateo/San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @Bynder.
As an Onboarding Manager at Bynder, you will be responsible for a smooth, consultative, and efficient SaaS onboarding experience for new and existing Bynder customers. With a mix of great people skills and strong technical aptitude, you will set every Bynder user up for long term success.
The purpose of this role is to drive customer satisfaction and adoption by providing an effective and efficient onboarding experience through consultation, configuration, and training. Bynder Onboarding Managers work closely together with Sales Engineering, Product, and Customer Success to ensure a great all-round experience for our customers.
A great Onboarding Manager is highly customer focused, flexible, and results driven. They can manage multiple implementations at once and keep deadlines. They enjoy working with customers to solve complex use cases within the product, have a keen eye for detail, and are always increasing their product and industry knowledge.
- Own product implementation and configurations for simultaneous customer engagements to contract specifications
- Manage projects effectively to deliver on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Provide multi-faced support both to customers and internal teams, including: resolving problems, explaining products and services, training on use of software, configuration of software, troubleshooting
- Drive product strategy with client during implementation to ensure successful long-term client-Bynder partnership
- Establish strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and maintain consistent lines of communication to drive high customer satisfaction
- Enable client administrators through hands-on training and create Bynder Champions for the long-term success of the customer
- Maintain working knowledge of an ever-evolving software solution as a product expert
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles in Product, Development, Sales, Solutions, and Customer Success
- Build technical and DAM industry knowledge
- Occasional travel on-site to clients as needed (10-15%)
- 2+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing SaaS Account Management, Implementation, Technical Support, Consulting, Workflow Management and/or Project Management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you'll be on the phone with and emailing clients every day
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts, especially to non-technical people
- Ability to diagnose complex issues and recommend the most effective solutions
- An obsession with providing the best in class Customer Experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and project management systems like Clarizen, Mavenlink, Smartsheets etc. a plus
We’re proud to be a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group. The secret to our success is simple – we combine a great product with the best co-workers in Silicon Valley. Innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful new office in vibrant San Carlos is open for business, but we don’t believe Byndies must be in the office to crush their goals. A hybrid approach creates the best balance. If Byndies feel they are more productive in their home office, they can choose to work in that environment -- or work in a combination of the two.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun, casual work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) - dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- Commuter benefits
- Referral bonus plans
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Competitive compensation
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V