Sales Manager UK - London
Bynder helps visionary brands like Burton, Spotify, PUMA, and Tommy Hilfiger accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam San Mateo/San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
For more information, visit www.bynder.com or follow Bynder on Twitter @Bynder.
Bynder is seeking a seasoned, results driven Sales Manager to manage our UK office. Bynder’s Sales Manager, Commercial Sales will report to the VP of Sales and must have experience leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives for a technology/SaaS organization.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings and/or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Develop a winning team, including recruiting & hiring
- Coach direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Conduct regular trainings on situational selling, product and process
- Accurately report on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively lead and monitor demand generation activities
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Conduct weekly 1:1s and team pipeline reviews, manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Work collaboratively across the organization to include executive leadership, product and engineering teams
- Stay educated about market conditions and competition
- 5 years minimum experience in B2B and SaaS sales
- 3 years minimum experience in management or leadership role
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales Model, MEDDICC, SPIN Selling, a plus
- Demonstrated success in leading a high-performing enterprise sales team within a SaaS sales environment
- Proven experience exceeding sales quotas and accurate forecasting
- Successful track record in a high transaction sales environment, closing business and exceeding quota
- Experience selling to marketing and creative teams
- Experience managing individual contributors, leading by example, inspiring a team to foster the right behaviors
- Training experience including the ability to lead from a consultative sales approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to think of solutions on the spot
- Passion for technology, SaaS, cloud vertical
What we offer:
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.