Enterprise Account Executive EMEA - Amsterdam
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. The digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, Bynder is the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Bynder’s 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. Bynder enables more than 1.4M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, Bynder has seven offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK and UAE. The company is backed by Insight Partners.
Bynder is seeking a high-energy Enterprise Account Executive EMEA with a proven track record of closing deals and exceeding quota at a high growth cloud organization. Our DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution has been implemented by some of the world’s leading organizations and we are currently growing our sales team to keep up our rapid growth.
What you will do:
- Building a pipeline by actively prospecting and engaging with leads throughout the sales cycle
- Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Thorough knowledge of our products and solutions
- Articulating business value, ROI, and technical benefits of Bynder’s solution
- Managing pipeline, leads, forecasting and all other sales activity via Salesforce.com
- Prospecting pricing and package information to all key stakeholders
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Ability to accurately forecast committed business and upside opportunity
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years closing experience as a top sales performer
- Experience selling Enterprise cloud software
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree required
- Experience selling at C suite level
- Driven, self-starter type with strong leadership and hunting skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally German language
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Experience with Saleforce.com
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Challenger Sales model, Spin selling, and or MEDDIC a plus
- Experience selling in B2B, SaaS/Cloud, DAM, or CMS
- Thrives in start-up and collaborative environment
What we bring:
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Relocation support
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
And lets not forget that you will be working from the Bynder HQ in one of Europe's leading tech Hubs; the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Our Amsterdam office is right in the heart of the city and overlooks Vondelpark and is just around the corner of the famous Leidseplein.
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.