Field Marketing Specialist (DACH) - Amsterdam
Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
At Bynder, things are moving fast. Our digital marketing channels and the outbound and inbound strategies devised to bring new contacts into our data universe, take priority when it comes to audience engagement and conversion to sales pipeline.
Together with our online marketing team you will maintain and optimize our DACH website, but that’s only the start. From digital campaigns, events, third party promotions, to reporting and collaborating with your sales counterparts – you own it, and within your team you bring the various elements together into a best-in-class growth engine for Bynder across the DACH region.
You are a rock star (digital) marketer who is dynamic, creative, and driven to deliver extraordinary outcomes. A typical marketing generalist that knows how to get things done. You combine great interpersonal skills with strong commitment to ongoing innovation and rigorous execution. By relying on the Bynder platform in running your business, you co-create the best practice that will help our prospects choose Bynder.
Reporting to the Head of Global Demand Generation, you are part of a team of marketing managers -all responsible for their own specific region- that collaborate with Brand Management, Product Marketing and Marketing Operations to deliver a well-balanced execution plan to market.
Within your remit
- Develop and execute the regional marketing plan to meet pipeline and sales targets
- Work with Marketing Operations to set digital marketing KPI’s and reporting standards for group and stakeholder updates.
- Execute overall demand strategy for your regions to create MQLs and support pipeline & new business through lead-generation initiatives including: content syndication, email campaigns, webinars, nurture programs, events, SEM, SEO, PR content marketing, you name it.
- Adapt key messages from the global messaging team to your market, and create website content, translate global marketing
material and optimize it.
- Create a strong collaboration between marketing and sales team to ensure they are equipped with relevant collateral, information and -obviously- leads.
What you bring:
- 2 - 5 years experience in digital marketing & campaign execution, preferably in a fast-paced B2B SaaS or tech company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (German native)
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission, and you have experience in B2B SaaS marketing.
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events.
- Experience partnering with Sales reps, understanding and supporting sales drivers; MQL to SQL, pipeline growth and management, territory growth tactics (warm & cold territory plans), regional events, etc.
- A demonstrable track record of achieving growth through your marketing program, campaigns & activities.
What we offer:
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
And lets not forget that you will be working from the Bynder HQ in one of Europe's leading tech Hubs; the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Our Amsterdam office is right in the heart of the city and overlooks Vondelpark and is just around the corner of the famous Leidseplein.
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.