Group Product Manager Analytics - Amsterdam
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
About the role
A Group Product Manager Analytics at Bynder is a visionary Product Leader that defines the product vision for its group. Together with the Product manager for Analytics, you’ll be responsible for our Analytics module which helps our customers to identify and improve bottlenecks in their creative workflows, brand portal adoption rates, and overall content performance. You act on a strategic level and take the lead on defining the future strategy of our Analytics offering.
You are also responsible for managing the processes and the product analysts in your team who are responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis. You will use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support the needs of the various teams at Bynder to help them make data informed decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics and product management
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing a team of Product Managers and/or Analysts
- Expert in data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques
- Ability to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes
- Cloud data warehouse experience: e.g. GCP, Snowflake, AWS, Azure
- Demonstrable experience in creating meaningful impact to customers and business
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a data-driven professional to make a significant impact on our company’s success. If you feel you have the qualifications and experience for this position, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun. It’s common to find colleagues hanging out after work - if you believe in "be nice, work hard, have fun", you'll have an office full of friends.
What we have:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- An experienced team is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam and Rotterdam
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective make Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.