Senior PHP Developer - London
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
About GatherContent and Bynder
GatherContent is a Content Operations Platform that helps teams produce effective content, at scale. Customers use our platform to manage the people and processes that are required to produce high quality content.
We work with leading digital agencies, enterprises, higher education institutions, governments, non-profits and membership organisations.
We’ve recently been acquired by Bynder.
Before Bynder, first-generation digital asset management systems run by IT departments were too slow and difficult to use.
Bynder launched in 2013 as the first pure SaaS DAM, and it was quickly recognized for its intuitive user experience. Today, thousands of brand and creative teams around the world use the powerful and easy-to-use platform to provide the right, on-brand assets across the enterprise.
As digital transformation accelerates, Bynder leads the evolution to the 3rd wave of DAM: the creative content engine that brands need to power personalised digital experiences. Bynder’s vision is to elevate marketing creativity to the heart of digital experience so brands can build authentic relationships.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior PHP Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in developing web applications using Laravel. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for leading solutions within the team and ensuring the delivery of high-quality code.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Laravel, AWS and MySQL
- Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features
- Drive technical initiatives to ensure the delivery of high-quality code
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure best practices are followed
- Have a strong understanding on how to approach concepts like technical debt
- Monitor and optimise the performance of web applications
- Support the customer success team with technical challenges
Requirements of the role:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior PHP Developer or similar role
- Strong understanding of PHP 8+ and Laravel 9+ framework
- Experience with a number of testing practices such as TDD and BDD
- Experience with RESTful APIs and building scalable web services
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun. It’s common to find colleagues hanging out after work - if you believe in "be nice, work hard, have fun", you'll have an office full of friends.
What we offer:
- Be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe
- Challenging and inspirational international work environment
- Flat organization, short decision lines, big impact
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive compensation
- Free lunch & drinks at the office
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V