Global Partner Marketing Manager - Boston
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 4,000 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
The Bynder DAM is increasingly at the center of mid to large organizations’ digital strategies, and as such commercial partnerships and technology integrations are core to how we will grow the business moving forward. As the Global Partner Marketing Manager, you will work together with Bynder’s Partner team, marketing team, and their counterparts at global partners to design joint go-to-market programs that cascade to cross-channel campaigns. If working fast in a high-impact role that touches marketing, sales, and product sounds exciting to you, this is the role for you!
You’ll be expected to drive awareness, generate leads, and accelerate revenue growth, in a model that markets “with, to, and through” Bynder’s ever-growing partner network. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including many functions within marketing as well as Partner and Sales, to ensure success.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement comprehensive partner marketing strategies and programs to support joint go-to-market initiatives and drive business growth.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify partner marketing opportunities and align marketing efforts to support sales objectives.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners, acting as the main point of contact for all marketing-related activities.
- Collaborate with key partners to oversee creation of co-marketing content, including webinars, live event speaking sessions, and customer videos/case studies.
- Measure and analyze the performance of partner marketing programs, providing regular reports and insights to stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, partner landscapes, and changes in the SaaS market, and incorporate relevant insights into partner marketing strategies.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in channel marketing, demand generation marketing, or a similar role within the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns and programs.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS market, partner ecosystems, MarTech stacks, and co-marketing opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with partners at various levels.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to measure and analyze marketing performance metrics.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and other marketing software.
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful new office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District, is open for business but we don’t believe Byndies must be in the office to crush their goals. A hybrid approach creates the best balance. If Byndies feel they are more productive in their home office, they can choose to work in that environment -- in the office or work in a combination of the two.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) - dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- 100% Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Commuter benefits
- Referral bonus plans
- Office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District
- A light-hearted and fun work environment